Removing The Confusion Of Choosing Auto Insurance
In the state of Florida, as in all other states, drivers are required to have auto insurance. However, there are several different types of car insurance options to provide the level of coverage necessary.
Understanding what type of auto insurance coverage is required can be confusing. Our agents at St. Johns Insurance Agency will take the time to explain the options and help our customers to determine the best options in auto insurance policies based on their vehicle and the type of coverage they require.
We also provide quick, online quotes through our website. New and current customers in the Ponte Vedra Beach and Jacksonville, FL, can request a quote online of auto insurance as well as home, flood, motorcycle, RV or umbrella policies.
Vehicle Insurance Options
For those new to auto insurance coverage, we recommend talking with an agent to explore the different coverage options. Not all vehicles will require the same auto insurance and understanding which options are no necessary can help to save the cost of insurance.
- For most drivers, the following car insurance options will be important to consider:
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – medical treatment for passengers and the driver after an accident.
- Bodily Injury Liability – provides coverage for the insured for any injury to others while operating a vehicle.
- Property Damage Liability – provides coverage for the insured for any damage to another’s property
- Comprehensive Coverage – protection for loss or damage from issues other than a collision.
- Collision – covers the insured in the event of an accident
- Uninsured Motorist – if the other driver or drivers in the accident are not insured, this policy will cover medical expenses and treatment for the insured.
To learn more about the right auto insurance policies for your driving needs, talk to the experts at St. Johns Insurance Agency. Give us a call at 800-695-3571 or contact us through the website quote form.