Rental Property Insurance


Find the Right Rental Property Insurance Policies with St. Johns Insurance

Even though you may have a homeowners insurance policy, it may not be protecting you the way you think it is. It’s correct to assume that your home will be covered should a fire occur. But did you know that if you are renting your home to tenants, it’s a different story entirely?

We offer dwelling fire insurance to specifically protect you as a landlord. This type of policy protects the structure of the home as well as lost rental income for up to a year should a fire occur. This coverage is designed to assist you during the rebuilding process.

To find out more about dwelling fire insurance offered by St. Johns Insurance, call us today at (800) 695-3517.